Cocos2d x - Why are there black lines between my sprites - Stack. Cocos2d iphone - Drawing line from sprite with a touch - Game. How to Fix Strange Lines in Cocos2D by using Extrude in Zwoptex.
Touch Handling in Cocos2d 3.0 - MakeGamesWith. Us. How to make a sprite follow a path Cocos2d - iPhone Dev SDK.
Casting positions calculations to int type didn't help Generally after certain float calculations like multiplying and divide and then complier auto. Cocos2d 3.0 comes with a completely overhauled touch handling system. This tutorial will Add this line to CCDragSprite. h to import the Cocos2d headers: 1. Hi, I have been working on a game where the player should be able to make a path or a line that a sprite should follow.
Dashed Line Sprite for Cocos2d-html5 - Roger Clark
17 Jun 2013 I am working with cocos2d for the iPhone and I have a question about When I touch the sprite and move my finger a line must be drawn from. 2 Feb 2012 Ever since I started using Zwoptex, a sprite sheet packing tool, I started noticing these strange lines between my sprites in Cocos2D during.
Rotating a line sprite around end points along with touch move
Cocos2d iphone - Drawing line from sprite with a touch - Game. How to Fix Strange Lines in Cocos2D by using Extrude in Zwoptex. 2 Feb 2012 Ever since I started using Zwoptex, a sprite sheet packing tool, I started noticing these strange lines between my sprites in Cocos2D during.
How to make a sprite follow a path Cocos2d - iPhone Dev SDK. Cocos2d x - Why are there black lines between my sprites - Stack.
Touch Handling in Cocos2d 3.0 - MakeGamesWith. Us.
Casting positions calculations to int type didn't help Generally after certain float calculations like multiplying and divide and then complier auto. 17 Jun 2013 I am working with cocos2d for the iPhone and I have a question about When I touch the sprite and move my finger a line must be drawn from. Cocos2d 3.0 comes with a completely overhauled touch handling system. This tutorial will Add this line to CCDragSprite. h to import the Cocos2d headers: 1.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar
Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.